The Norzeteus Mars-Edition resource pack is a true example of creativity and expression through resource packs for Minecraft. The basis of this resource pack is the idea of Mining and survival on the planet Mars. Given the work of Elon Musk, Norzeteus might be making a simulation used for training for those Mars explorers. This developer has gone above and beyond to change all of the aspects of Minecraft in order to provide a fresh gameplay experience out in the Minecraft world. The terrain is all red, as it would be on Mars. There are alien biomes to explore, and alien and robot mobs to avoid. Items have been modernized to look like tools that might be used when exploring Mars. Overall, this developer has changed the game to appear like a space exploration game rather than the traditional Vanilla Minecraft that we are all so familiar with. There are also some new and unique textures included in the resource pack that needs a mod launcher to run properly. For those that love space exploration games, this is certainly the ideal realistic space exploration resource pack to try out.
Norzeteus Mars-Edition — Screenshots & Video
Norzeteus Mars-Edition — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.