Ice Planet is a resource pack that covers the entire Minecraft world in ice and snow. The beautiful white and blue textures that make up this pack stand out from many like it. The pack has a futuristic feeling or even a slight post-apocalyptic atmosphere to it. If you feel like you could explore an ice and snow-covered world, then this is the ideal resource pack for you. Gamers will find that the major change to this pack is the adjusted coloring of all the textures, including terrain blocks, animals, mobs, and much more. This resource pack is optimized at the 32x resolution version of Minecraft, providing a new level of realism.
Ice Planet — Screenshots
Ice Planet — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.