Optifine HD Mod 1.12.2 is the most popular thing about Minecraft, and I bet this is one of the first things that you can think of when someone asks you about Minecraft. And because it is so popular, it is always updated, so now it is available for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 too. Optifine has the purpose of improving your gameplay performance for a better in-game experience, and if you are like the other billions of players who consider that the graphics are important too, all you have to do is to download Optifine Mod and install it, but I think you have already done that.
If we are talking about the graphics and the improvements that Optifine is making to the game, we could say that enhances grass, snow, water and these improvements can be immediately noticed. Also, the terrain texture is very improved, and you will be so impressed by its detail definitions. Nevertheless, if you install Optifine you will have access to almost every setting of the game, so you will be able to change, for example, the clouds height and as well design them as much as you want ( you can make the clouds as fancy as you want ).
Maybe you wonder what are wondering the features of the Optifine Mod. Well, here they are, but just the most popular of them because they are so many:
- The frames per second are boosted, so the lag is reduced;
- Support for HD textures, custom and animated terrain, custom colors, and lighting.
Optifine HD Mod Update Logs
- Updated to 1.12
- Compatible with Forge #2331
- Fixed CTM, Custom Colors and Shaders block matching to better handle missing blocks
- Added support for CIT models
- Compatible with Forge #2311
How to install Optifine Mod?
- Download & Install Forge API for Minecraft.
- Download the mod from below.
- Put the mod jar file in “mods” folder, you can find this folder in %appdata%/.minecraft
- Have fun!