This resource pack is abandoned and likely not work with the most recent version of Minecraft.
The Cliche resource pack is designed to bring ultra-low textures into the Minecraft universe. Gamers will find that the pack has completely redesigned terrain and building blocks as well as the in-game items to appear extremely minimal and basic. The visuals use a simple brick-style design or square grid design to make each block. This is a nice change for those looking for an extremely simple visual game experience. Overall, this is a classic resource pack, being created in 2014. The developer has not been actively updating this resource pack, but they have created a timeless option for those looking for the best simplistic and minimal designs for their Minecraft world.
Cliche compatible versions:
Cliche — Screenshots
Cliche — Installation Guide
We recommended pre-install the Optifine Mod, without it some features of Cliche may not working.
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.