The Mes’easons resource pack allows changes of all four seasons across the entire game. This texture pack truly spices up the game, leaving you eager to explore every inch of the ever-changing map. Note that this texture pack does require Optifine in order to experience the wide range of texture colors. Mes’easons also has the Wild Nature Mod that you can download in order to supplement the experience. Let’s dive into the features of each individual season.
The first season you will experience in the game is spring. This part of the texture pack creates an immersive experience of a beautiful spring day. It features flowers blooming in every corner of the map, with Cherry Blossom Oak trees, as well as blossoming Birch and Jungle trees. The next season in the cycle is summer, in which the flowers fade away, leaving the trees lush and bright green. The grass also darkens up, though the flowers on the ground remain. Following summer is autumn, which is a drastic change from the previous two seasons. It features brilliant yellow, orange, and red leaves. Plants and flowers will shrivel up and decay. Finally, the cycle shifts to winter, which is another drastic change from the previous three seasons. Everything becomes covered with bright snow and ice, truly a wonder to behold. Crops still grow in the snow, though they are covered in frost.
Mes'easons — Features
Mes'easons — Screenshots & Video
Mes'easons — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.