The PigPack resource pack is a simple, yet refined pack that will change many of the default visuals for Minecraft. With the use of new coloring and overall changes to the default textures of the game, PIGPack has managed to provide a much welcome visual refresh to Minecraft. You will find that many of the details surrounding this pack are pig-themed, making it more unique than many other packs like this. Villagers have been turned into pig people and the artwork in the game has pig-like visuals. There might also be a few piggy surprises scattered throughout the world. Besides these pig-themed features, the resource pack is mostly the same. All of the textures were created individually and completely from scratch to give the game a new visual feel and improve the overall gameplay experience within the game world. This pack is optimized for the 16x version of Minecraft.
PigPack — Screenshots
PigPack — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.