The Jicklus resource pack is well known within the community for two versions; Jicklus Orange and Jicklus Green. Both of these options add an extra level of detail and immersion to Minecraft through the use of realistic type textures and a fresh color palette. These visual aspects combine to give Minecraft a makeover while still remaining true to its visual roots. Many of the textures and related to their Vanilla versions, but have been cleaned up to provide a more fluid and smooth gaming experience. The Jicklus resource pack combines the elements of both the Green and Orange version into one unified resource pack to give the best of everything in one location. The developer, Jicklus, has stated that the resource pack not only combines the features of the two famous versions, but also fixes many of the errors or technical issues that arose from using those resource packs.
The benefits of combining the two famous resource packs into one are shown through the integration of the outstanding environmental aesthetics of Jicklus Green and combine the innovative GUI upgrades that come from Jicklus Orange. With the combinations of these elements, the game is truly outstanding. The clean interface and the minimal and beautiful textures combine to give you a fresh perspective on Minecraft as you know it. Feel immersed in the natural biomes of Minecraft with the outstanding coloring of environmental blocks that transform the nature around you. Gamers with all types of computers will find it easy to run the Jicklus resource pack because it is developed on the native 16x resolution version for Minecraft. As long as you can run Vanilla Minecraft, then your machine will have no trouble running the Jicklus Resource pack. Enjoy a truly refined and reimaged version of Minecraft with the exciting features found in this detailed resource pack
Jicklus — Screenshots & Video
Jicklus — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.