The developers of the Asphyxious resource pack designed this pack with one goal in mind; to bring scary and horror elements into the Minecraft world. With new designs for textures across the entire game, Minecraft players will find that there are some really spooky details that go into the development of this pack. The lighting, designs, and other details of the game have been adjusted to be as low-lit as possible. This will have you watching every step as you move along. All of the blocks and game textures were designed from the beginning in order to provide the level of surprise that the developers were going for. This pack is designed at the native 16x resolution for Minecraft, making it very easy to run.
The Asphyxious — Screenshots & Video
The Asphyxious — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.