The Silent Hill HD resource pack is designed after the popular horror franchise, Silent Hill. Enjoy the high definition offerings of this resource pack and the exciting crossover designs between the two famous game worlds. The level of details within the new textures are unbelievable. The developers paid close attention to provide the most realistic and original Silent Hill graphics within this resource pack. There are few games that hold such a popular title as Silent Hill in the world of horror games. The developers of this resource pack worked to include the details of the famous franchise into Minecraft to bring a scarier and horror-focused atmosphere. Fans of scary and horror games should certainly give the Silent Hill HD resource pack a try.
Silent Hill HD — Screenshots
Silent Hill HD — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.