The FNI Realistic RPG resource pack was providing levels of detail and customization to Minecraft that was ahead of the curve. This resource pack was designed around RPG elements and gameplay features to improve the Minecraft experience. The developer states that there is a slight medieval theme to the RPG elements of this pack. This resource pack is built after a range of famous RPG games. The basic visuals of the game combined with additional mods and shaders will improve the world immersion even more. The focus of this resource pack was to improve the player’s interaction with the environments and the trials of survival that come with them. This is an RPG resource pack that is designed with the native 16x resolution of Minecraft.
FNI Realistic RPG — Screenshots
FNI Realistic RPG — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.