The Gerudoku Faithful is a pack that is made in reference to the DokuCraft pack. It takes many of the basic features of the original and rebuilding some of the underperforming or unpopular old textures. Overall this resource pack is not too different than Vanilla Minecraft, with most of the textures and objects appearing nearly identical to those originals. There are some welcome updates to underperforming textures like those found in the Nether and some of the building block textures. Also, the designers have upgraded the visual appearance of the GUI, especially within the inventory design and items layout. Items like armor and weapons have some more details to them with a refreshing redesign focused on realism. Mobs also have a new medieval appearance with some scarier appearances especially the Zombies. Gamers will really enjoy the details that make the customization of building your next base or house in-game fun and a new experience.
Gerudoku Faithful — Screenshots & Video
Gerudoku Faithful — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.