Realistic resource packs utilize many different visual aspects and upgrades to be unique. In the case of the Smooth Realistic resource pack, the developers have used fresh textures with very smooth finishes to them. All of the textures provide an overall upgrade to the visual experience within Minecraft. The textures are high quality, but the patterns are minimal and simplistic. There is no extra visual noise and flair to distract, but is instead optimized for a smooth gameplay experience. The developers have noted that most of the major upgrades are found for the building blocks and provide an exciting improvement to the architecture and building aspects of Minecraft. Now, you can improve on your current buildings within the game and give them a more realistic appearance. This resource pack is designed at the 128x resolution version of Minecraft. This might be more demanding for some computers and could influence the performance of your game if you use an older PC.
Smooth Realistic — Screenshots
Smooth Realistic — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.