The ScarySauce resource pack is actually not so scary. Instead, it is a reflection of medieval times within Minecraft. There are many medieval resource packs created by various developers within the Minecraft community. Because there are so many famous medieval and fantasy games that gamers are familiar with, they can create crossovers and combinations between Minecraft and those other worlds. The resource pack was designed to give you a feel of medieval times within Minecraft through the use of fresh coloring and new item designs. You will find that many of the default textures now have a darker and dimmer theme to them. All of these designs make the world appear grittier and more adventurous. Additionally, there are amazing new designs for tools, weapons, and armor that make you appear more knightly and heroic when venturing the lands. Along with that, the developers included some GUI upgrades as well in the HUD. There are subtle changes to the game world with the ScarySauce resource pack, so don’t expect a massive overhaul or shift in the game’s functions.
ScarySauce — Screenshots & Video
ScarySauce — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.