Just as the name suggests, the Sketch Hand Drawn resource pack features a complete set of in-game textures that were designed completely by hand. There are few resource packs that are designed by hand. Some use some elements of hand-drawn design, while others use computer-generated images or photos for the basis of their textures. This resource pack depends solely on hand-drawn details to create a fresh atmosphere to the game. Right away, you can tell that the world has a different appearance and feel to it. It is not hard to tell that the resources were drawn by hand. It is quite unique because it gives the game a feeling like you are playing inside of a cartoon. The cartoonish nature of the Sketch Hand Drawn resource pack is a comfortable one. The Minecraft world feeling safer and more inviting to exploration. The use of brighter colors and new details brings the world to life in all-new ways.
Sketch Hand Drawn — Screenshots
Sketch Hand Drawn — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.