Just as the name suggests, the Sketch Hand Drawn resource pack features a complete set of in-game textures that were designed completely by hand. There are few resource packs that are designed by hand. Some use some elements of hand-drawn design, while others use computer-generated images or photos for the basis of their textures. This resource pack depends solely on hand-drawn details to create a fresh atmosphere to the game. Right away, you can tell that the world has a different appearance and feel to it. It is not hard to tell that the resources were drawn by hand. It is quite unique because it gives the game a feeling like you are playing inside of a cartoon. The cartoonish nature of the Sketch Hand Drawn resource pack is a comfortable one. The Minecraft world feeling safer and more inviting to exploration. The use of brighter colors and new details brings the world to life in all-new ways.
Sketch Hand Drawn — Screenshots
Sketch Hand Drawn — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
These types of texture packs just look terrible.. They look like some weird form of clip-art of something, some poor attempt at being realistic.
What the hell? It’s not really doing that, it’s supposed to look sketchy as it was hand drawn, so it’s more artistic looking and kinda cartoony as opposed to your idea of realism. That’s where you fail at stating that it ever attempted to be realistic