PezCraft is a resource pack that adjusts many of the textures within Minecraft. There is not much else to the pack aside from the visual textures that have been adjusted, and it is worth noting that not all of the Vanilla textures have been replaced. There are still many that are unchanged from the default version. This resource pack is designed for gamers that appreciate the Vanilla version of Minecraft and would prefer to remain under the same design. Overall, there is little difference between the Vanilla version and the PezCraft resource pack. You are bound to find that the textures for building materials are more exciting and provide more detail. This is beneficial for those that enjoy base building and architecture within Minecraft. You will also find that some of the coloring and shading of textures are adjusted to use newer and brighter colors. This is a welcome change from the default, gloomy version of Vanilla Minecraft.
PezCraft — Screenshots
PezCraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.