With a name as specific as this, you know what to expect with the Sonic the Hedgehog resource pack. This brings a crossover between two of the most famous 8-bit universes of all time into Minecraft. The Sonic franchise is a long-time favorite of gamers and many gamers have been requesting the crossover design for a long time. The designs of the Minecraft world replicate the famous level designs of classic Sonic games. While this resource pack doesn’t change many of the details of the game aside from the visual aspects, the Sonic the Hedgehog resource pack does include familiar designs and textures throughout the game world. Along with this, Minecraft assumes a more cartoonish and comic-book style appearance that is synonymous with the Sonic game world. This is a resource pack that is designed for true Sonic fans and would like to experience the long-awaited crossover between the two games.
Sonic the Hedgehog — Screenshots & Video
Sonic the Hedgehog — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.