The RomeCraft resource pack is made to allow Minecraft fans to build ancient Roman structures within their game. Utilizing upgraded textures and beautifully designed blocks, the RomeCraft pack provides all of the necessary tools and designs needed to make a beautiful Roman structure. From temples to strongholds, all of the detailed blocks will provide you with the essential designs needed to improve your Roman visuals. There are some beautiful red and earth tone blocks that are used within this resource pack just as used in the real ancient Rome. This is a key resource pack option for Minecraft architects and designers that are looking to make outstanding structures within the game. Additionally, mobs, armor, and items are all upgraded to appear like Ancient Roman entities.
RomeCraft — Screenshots & Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlKcm97iVNs
RomeCraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.