OneCraft is a resource pack made just for those who want to mess around and joke with ultimate simplicity. Just as the name suggests, OneCraft is a 1×1 resource pack, where all textures only have one coloring scheme. While this makes the game world very hard to distinguish as you adventure on, you will find that the smooth textures and appearance look just like the Vanilla game world. While this might end up being quite confusing for some, the familiar textures on each block might allow you to navigate with ease through the world. This is truly the final answer to ultimate in-game simplicity and minimalism. There is no other resource pack that makes such a simple attempt at minimalism within the game. Some of those gamers that are looking for the absolute easiest visual experience should look no further than the OneCraft resource pack.
OneCraft — Screenshots & Video
OneCraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
Lol, i had the self Idea in 1.3 and my texture pack was the self style xD
Its not working for me i put the zip into my resourcepacks folder and it wont work Im playing on 1.6.2
It’s the 1.5.1 download
Can’t download this resource pack !! ;(
It Says Its Not There
Can’t download the Resource pack 🙁
Should have add the mirror download link