Pixel Perfection Resource Pack is presently accessible for the 1.7.4 variant of Minecraft and its okay. Besides the fact that it comes with a resolution of 16×16, the measure of item in each pixel is sensational! It isn’t prefer your standard HD composition pack, it has its own particular breathtaking feeling. You will see it for yourself when you attempt it 🙂 This composition pack has been able a great deal of fame on world minecraft and is cherished by thousands to people! I truly like this composition, its simply astonishing. It makes Minecraft so considerably more agreeable by each pixel 😉 Here are a few photographs of the pack to demonstrate to you the grandness. Isn’t this simply stunning? Well I might check this surface as one of my top picks in light of the fact that it is pixely yet in a great and classy way.
Pixel Perfection 1.7.4 Changelog v2.2
- New sounds! (fire, item/block pickup sound, tweaked water and rain sounds)
- All new 1.7 content including many new flowers, some items, blocks, biome colours, couple of gui elements (so basically maybe another 40 textures, possibly more… >.>)
- Villagers and villager zombies added!
- New chiseled quartz
- New obsidian
- New netherbrick
- New leaves for every tree
- New logs for every tree
- New iron bar
- New redstone lamps
- New ice block
- New glowstone
- Tweaked piston (sticky and normal) and tnt
- New desert shrub
- Nweaked chests
- New charcoal texture
- New endstone
- More and tweaked ctm goodness
- New reeds
- Couple of other random shading tweaks to animals and blocks
- New cactus
- New bedrock
Mod support by this pack:
- Better Grass and Leaves Mod
Note: This pack makes heavy use of some features unique to MCPatcher such as custom colours, special biome colours, CTM, lightmaps and a few other features. To get the most out of this pack I highly suggest you use it with the patcher. So, MCPatcher 1.7.4 HD is recommended, but not required to works this pack!
- Run Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the pack and your done!
- Press WinKey+R.
- Type “%appdata%” (Without the quotes) In the window that pops up.
- Open “.minecraft” folder.
- Open “resourcepacks” folder.
- Paste the file into that folder, and your ready to go! (Select from “Resource Packs” in minecraft options)