Without a doubt, every gamer is familiar with Mario, and nearly every other is familiar with Minecraft. These are two games that have become household names around the world. Mario started as a classic 8-bit game that took the world by storm. Now, with the MarioCraft Allstars resource pack, you can port the Mario game world into Minecraft. The developers have gone above and beyond to create the most intuitive combination of the game worlds. Mobs have been updated to appear like Mario enemies and textures of the terrain appear cartoonish like the Nintendo game. The developer mentioned that the textures included within this resource pack were taken from the original Mario games; Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3, and Super Mario World 1 and 2.
Mariocraft AllStars — Screenshots & Video
Mariocraft AllStars — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.