The goal of the SixtyGig resource pack is to bring a higher resolution gaming experience into the Minecraft world. Every single block has been redesigned to appear more cartoon-like and realistic as well. There is a softness to the block design and overall world appearance. The use of color is one of the most important features of this resource pack, simply because it makes the pack stand out from the rest. The brighter colors and use of fonts and new designs are what give off the cartoonish vibes. This is an easy to run resource pack for multiplayer worlds as well, where designs can be shared with friends and gamers can enjoy the overall designs with other players as well. The SixtyGig resource pack was specially designed to run with the 64x resolution of Minecraft.
SixtyGig — Screenshots & Video
SixtyGig — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
Really enjoy this texture pack. Keep it going! 🙂
theres no way to download
I like it a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot ect ect ect!