SixtyGig Resource Pack is something that some of us may call it a cartoon pack, because the developer created it in such a way. Brighter colors with a more expressive shadow and shade, this pack argues with any realistic pack out there, but this doesn’t mean it is bad. Also, this is available in an x64 resolution, so if you ever feel like you want to try a cartoon pack, this could be your chance. Being available for Minecraft 1.7.2, the version of this pack has everything redesigned, starting with in-world objects, to GUI, mobs, armors and weapons. Just give it a shot, you will feel like this was part of your childhood. MCPatcher is required to take advantage of this packs full capabilities! Please, install optifine as suggested in the attached spoiler if you must use it!: Optifines current CTM functionality is not fully supported by this pack.
SixtyGig Changelog v1.7.4:
- Stained Glass Added!
- Original Glass Improved
- Officially 1.7 Compatible
- Iron, Gold, Leather and Chain armor added (Item only, not in-game models)
- Diamond, Emeralds and Rubies added!
KNOWN ISSUES: (NOTE: These are due to MCPatcher, and will re resolved as MCPatcher updates to 1.7. For now, we’ll just have to put up with them!)
- Glass Panes are solid.
- Text has a black background (ick!)
- CTM is acting strange, placing borders where they do not belong.
- Download and install MCPatcher is recommended or Optifine.
- Download this pack, below.
- Move or copy SixtyGig_Alpha_64x_MC17.zip in .minecraft\resourcepacks
- Open Minecraft and select SixtyGig pack, from main menu!