Experience a new spooky game world thanks to the development of the SlenderCraft resource pack. Everyone is familiar with the scary ghost/monster known as Slenderman. With the popular games and other media showing Slenderman, it was no surprise to see a crossover with Minecraft. Now, you can add an element of surprise and horror into your game with the use of the SlenderCraft resource pack. Not many resource packs use dark elements and scarier textures like this one do. That is what makes this resource pack unique from many of the rest, it uses game elements and art styling to create a scarier atmosphere that will have you watching your back all the time when exploring the Minecraft world.
SlenderCraft — Screenshots
SlenderCraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
how do you download it? it keeps trying to download a video
Do you see a green box with words saying “Download Slendercraft Resourcepack for Minecraft”? Click it that click save and look at your downloads folder
jajajajaj muy bueno ahh speak in spanich
It is cool but why are they calling it a mod? I mean there is a mod but this is a resource pack isn’t it? Oh well…