UrbanCraft is the answer to making modern buildings and designs within Minecraft. This highly detailed resource pack utilizes amazing artwork and details to improve the visual experience when building outstanding structures and creating unique interiors. The designs of the textures are extremely high quality and bring a whole new level of realism into Minecraft. This makes the game world appear brand new, with textures and block designs unlike any other. Utilize the UrbanCraft resource pack along with mods and shaders to enjoy a completely changed graphic and visual experience within Minecraft that is unlike anything seen in other modern and realistic resource packs. This pack is designed to run at the 256x resolution. This is a more demanding resource pack and can prove to be slower on older machines.
Urbancraft — Screenshots & Video
Urbancraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.