The Tim-pack resource pack might be one of the smoothest resource packs designed for Minecraft. The textures of the game world are extremely simple and lack any depth of complexity. For some gamers, this is a welcome upgrade to the game, with the desire to reduce the overwhelming noise of the environment in order to focus on the combat and RPG elements of the game. One of the main features of this resource pack is the use of comical art design for mobs and other elements within the game. The enemies such as creepers, zombies, and more are designed to appear funnier than you have ever seen. If you think it is funny, then this is a great pack for you. Some of the designs of the new mobs are super simple, and take away from the overall gameplay immersion of Minecraft. You will find that some of the GUI are updated with a fresh new home screen and other features. Overall this is a simple and smooth resource pack that takes many of the default elements of the game for reference.
Tim-Pack — Screenshots & Video
Tim-Pack — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
hey come on he made a great txt pack please don’t say bad things about it