The Smooth Blocks Resource Pack is the opposite of many resource pack and is completely redefining what packs are capable of doing. Instead of using a fresh design, theme, or resolution, this resource pack removes unnecessary textures from the default textures. Many blocks and textures have been designed to have excess details and features that often are not needed and might cause for more graphical demand for many gamers. The designers have trimmed down the textures in order to provide a more minimal experience with upgraded coloring and shading that further improves the visual gameplay experience that is familiar to Vanilla Minecraft. The developers have stated that by removing fluff and extra details, gamers will experience Minecraft as it is intended to be played with maximum simplicity. They have clearly stated that this is not designed to be optimized for the visuals in terms of details and flashy new features, but instead is further improved for gamers looking for the maximum minimal gaming experience on Minecraft.
One of the best details of the Smooth Craft Resource pack is the ability for it to work on nearly every computer. If you are able to run the game in its native 16x Vanilla version, then you will be able to easily run this resource pack properly. This pack is optimized to even assist you to run Minecraft in a faster manner. This is because some of the designs and features of the original game are removed to further optimize the gameplay experience. Enjoy a truly streamlined version of Minecraft and its features with the refined version packed into the Smooth Craft Resource Pack. The developers have worked with the intentions of revolutionizing the default Minecraft game rather than providing demanding and flashy resource pack requirements and features.
Smooth Blocks — Screenshots & Video
Smooth Blocks — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.