The Porkchop Media resource pack is a simple remake of Vanilla Minecraft with all-new resolution. The game appears very similar to Vanilla because all of the blocks are basically the same. Everywhere you look, you will find that the game is filled with similar visual elements and cues, but the major difference is that the game will be functioning at a much higher resolution. Gamers beware, this resource pack is built for three resolution levels of Minecraft: 64x, 128x, and 256x. These resolution levels are extremely taxing on PCs and can drastically reduce performance on older machines. The high-quality graphics found in this resource pack will certainly give you a fresh new gaming experience, but you should be mindful of the performance changes that you should expect when running such high-resolution textures for Minecraft. One of the most notable features of this resource pack is that the animals and mobs have been updated to be more realistic and high quality. This is a nice upgrade aside from the basic changes for the terrain textures.
Porkchop Media — Screenshots
Porkchop Media — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.