The Moray Swift resource pack is designed by the medieval pack maker that brought you the Moray resource pack. Taking inspiration from some of the best medieval games, shows, and artwork, this resource pack was designed to give gamers a fresh atmosphere within the Minecraft world. The fresh textures optimized from the original Moray resource pack and new designs for terrain and building blocks bring the Middle Ages immersion. There are so many adjustments in this resource pack, including the GUI and player interface throughout the entire game. The developers have worked to upgrade all of the game elements to provide that medieval theme to the game. This resource pack is a slightly improved resolution, coming in at 32x. The Moray Swift resource pack uses darker colorings with burnt orange and red colors to provide autumn and a darker vibe to the game. Compared to the original Moray resource pack, the Moray Swift pack uses many softer tones and darker colors to provide a grittier medieval atmosphere.
Moray Swift — Screenshots & Video
Moray Swift — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.