Immerse yourself in a Matrix-like world with the NextCraft Resource Pack. This resource pack is a simple visual upgrade that adds a new art style to appear like circuitry. Overall this is a very lackluster resource pack with very few distinct features. The extreme simplicity takes away many of the benefits of playing Minecraft. This is a unique visual upgrade and could make for an exciting game playthrough once or twice. There are not simply enough visual features and design benefits that compare this resource pack with many other modern packs available. The developer has sighted many of the most popular resource packs in the community as inspiration, but this pack takes on a completely new feeling of futuristic and modern approaches with its computer simulation-like world. This resource pack is extremely simple and does not require any additional processing power or upgrades to run smoothly. The developer has recently adjusted some new fonts and GUI upgrades to the latest update of this resource pack
Nextcraft — Screenshots
Nextcraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.