There are countless movie fans that also play Minecraft. One of the biggest and most anticipated crossovers is Star Wars and Minecraft. This is now achievable thanks to the Mine Wars resource pack. The Mine Wars pack is designed after some of the Knights of the Old Republic games, true gaming classics. You will find many of the old Star Wars world designs and qualities that are similar to the Clone Wars era of Star Wars. This is a great crossover resource pack that brings in exciting new features and upgraded visuals into Minecraft. The textures of blocks are upgraded to appear more futuristic and modern, rather than the classical Vanilla styling. The HUD and GUI are upgraded to provide a new visual gameplay experience when roaming the land. This is not an overly complicated resource pack as is designed at the 16x resolution version of Minecraft, which is the default resolution. The developer’s favorite feature is the replacement of the default Minecraft moon with the famous Death Star from Star Wars.
Mine Wars — Screenshots
Mine Wars — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
how do u download
why is it not 1.7.2?
why is it not 1.5.2
omg so cool
where is the download discription