There is a multitude of Pokemon fans that also play Minecraft. Because of this, there are many resource packs that are designed to replicate the Pokemon universe inside of the Minecraft World. Some developers are more successful than others in making the crossover work. With the Pokemon Gold resource pack, it is one of the first attempts at bringing the two gaming universes together. To be honest, this resource pack is outdated and is not as detailed as many other packs on the market currently. There are some minor changes to some of the blocks within the game, but not all are upgraded. The animals are designed to look like Pokemon, some more successfully than others. This is a resource pack designed at the default 16x resolution for the game, so there should be no issues when you try to run the pack on your computer. Be mindful that this is no longer one of the most detailed resource packs and is quite outdated in comparison. This resource pack has been around since before 2017.
Pokemon Gold — Screenshots
Pokemon Gold — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
My idea is put some pokemon musics in the resource but.. ftw