Elements RPG Resource Pack itself has actually altered a portion of the first ever textures. The progressions are exceptionally straightforward, and haven’t modified actually. Things, for example minerals and piece progressions were made to make a more extensive mixture of movements accessible for the pack. The activities that have been brought about into the present upgrade for the resource pack are still in improved, implying that the maker will be redesigning and altering the compositions as the redesign for Minecraft presses on to come. Players can utilize this resource pack without the stress of broad FPS use. In any case, when introducing the resource pack it is suggested that you introduce the Optifine mod or utilize the Mcpatcher project after the surface pack establishment process.
Elements RPG Changelog v1.6:
- Launched new Elements HD 256 MC 1.6.2
- Fixed glitch in command block
- Added screens with shaders and without. Look at spoilers sections
- Updated to complete
- Added shader pack links and new screens
- MineCraft 1.6.2 ready
- Download Elements RPG 64×64 or 256×256 for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Resource Packs” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Elements RPG Resource Pack zip file into you “ResourcePacks” folder. (Do not unzip)
- Select the Elements RPG inside your Resource Packs menu selection.