Nostalgia Craft is a resource pack that is designed to take you into the first days of Minecraft. Since the game’s release, there have been many changes and updates to make the game more modern and appear newer. This resource pack takes away all of those new designs and brings you back to Minecraft from day one. Here, you can see how simple Minecraft was upon release and really respect how much it has changed over the years. Minecraft Alpha was one of the most prominent designs in gaming history, so trying this resource pack is like taking part in one of the biggest moments in gaming.
Nostalgia Craft — Screenshots & Video
Nostalgia Craft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.