The Simplex Resource pack is designed to bring simple, yet high-quality textures into Minecraft. All of the blocks and textures from within the game have been redesigned to provide outstandingly new visual elements to improve your gameplay. Many of the blocks are designed to be flat and soft, and appear more grid-like to improve the visuals of the game. Gamers need to remember that this resource pack is designed for the higher resolution versions of Minecraft, specifically the 64x and 128x resolutions. These are graphically demanding and can greatly influence the performance of your computer when running the game. Some older PCs might experience significant drops in FPS.
Simplex — Screenshots
Simplex — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.