Drawn to Life is a popular game that has a unique art style and a cult following. Now, the new Drawn to Mine resource pack provides a flavor of that game in the Minecraft universe. The developer states that this is as close as it gets to the real game considering they used screenshots from the game and ported it into Minecraft. In terms of realistic textures based on the source material, then this developer did a great job. For those not familiar with Drawn to Life, we can look at this as just another themed resource pack. The textures are simple and straightforward. Some of them are low resolution and follow Vanilla Minecraft’s 8-bit design. There is no doubt that this resource pack should run smoothly for any computer. This resource pack upgrades features of nearly every aspect of the game; GUI, items, terrain blocks, and much more. There is plenty to try out in the Drawn to Mine resource pack.
Drawn to Mine — Screenshots
Drawn to Mine — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.