The KayneCraft Resource Pack is a complete game-changer for Minecraft. Once you load up this resource pack, you will see that there is a flood of new features and designs to appreciate immediately. Many developers just focus on reinventing the terrain textures to give the game a new feeling. In the case of the KayneCraft pack, you will find that a large portion of time has been put into the design of items like weapons and armor. With these fresh designs, you will feel like a true hero of the land with powerful appearing weapons and sturdy sets of armor. Additionally, there is a fresh, new GUI for crafting and inventory. The developers have taken every aspect of the game and provided a new cartoonish and medieval feeling to Minecraft to influence the immersion of the game.
KayneCraft — Screenshots & Video
KayneCraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
I tried all 3 links (32x, 64x and 128x) and all 3 of them too me to Adf.ly , when I skipped the Ads it said ‘404’ not found. Please Help?
It seems that the author has updated other links for download, now are updated here on the site!
Now you can download for 32x, 64x and 128x, enjoy! 🙂
All screenshots have now been updated on KayneCraft.co.uk and the original MCF thread… please use those screenshots instead of the 2 year old ones you’re using 🙂
I updated all the pictures for your pack! 🙂