The American Revolution Resource Pack is a true history buff’s Minecraft add-on. This is an absolutely unique and innovative resource pack. Using upgraded textures and visuals in nearly every aspect of the game, this revolutionary war RPG style upgrade brings a fresh new design to Minecraft. With new textures that are historically significant to the USA in the 1700’s, you can build small towns and cities to match those famous US locations. Additionally, there are upgrades to armor, weapons, and mobs. All of these details add on to the historical ties and details of this Minecraft resource pack. Battle zombies with red coats and tri-point hats. There are recommended mods to use as well that add in new tools and weapons like muskets, crossbows and cannons to increase the immersion of the American Revolutionary War period. Additionally, there is a refreshed GUI for the HUD, crafting screens, and more that add on to the time period immersion.
The American Revolution — Screenshots
The American Revolution — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.