The FeatherSong resource pack is a combination of rustic details and medieval atmospheres within Minecraft. Using a fresh color palette and exciting new visual texture upgrades, gamers will enjoy a brighter, more attractive Minecraft world to explore. It is described by the developers as a whimsical game world to explore and enjoy. Some of the new colors are warmer than the default Minecraft ones, adding a new feeling to the atmosphere as you explore the far reaches of the Minecraft universe. What makes FeatherSong different from other rustic or medieval resource packs is the use of bright and warm color schemes to define the universe. Many other resource packs in these categories are darker, dimmer, and dirtier. This creates a spooky and unforgiving atmosphere. This is not the same objective as the FeatherSong resource pack, where instead, the developer created a softer design to illustrate a more welcoming world to explore.
Feathersong — Screenshots
Feathersong — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.