The Arestian’s Dawn is one of the best RPG resource packs available for Minecraft. There are plenty of RPG-style packs to choose from, but very few that get every aspect of the design correct like this one. This is a small resource pack in comparison, making it easy to install without trouble. There are no flashy or noisy elements in this resource pack, making the game world appear more simplistic and basic while following the essentials for a design that are commonly found with RPG games. All of the in-game items are upgraded to provide a new feeling of adventure and strength. All swords, armor, and many other items have been changed to match some famous RPG elements. They are specially designed to appear stronger and more like those items you would see in a fantasy movie or game. There is also a flood of small details that change the game for the better and improve the immersion within the Minecraft world.
The Arestian's Dawn — Screenshots
The Arestian's Dawn — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
I love this resource pack!
This looks so beautiful! Especially in snowy places!! I can`t wait to show it to my friend! 😀
this is awesome
I can’t download, it keeps saying to download a video editor software ¬¬
where u download
how u download
Perfect resource pack. Enough said.
help me: it dosnt work it says there is a zipfolder but there isnt ive dowloaded this pack 3 times and it still didnt work
I am amazed! Diamonds, many, many diamonds for you!
Im having the same problem as me
it keeps saying video software
i found out nvm
keeps taking me to ivlivid how i download?