The Rex Wasted resource pack is used for a very specific purpose. This resource pack is probably not made for every Minecraft gamer, but is made for those looking for a specific style of gameplay. Using the ShotBow Minecraft games system, this game mode is called ‘Wasted’. Wasted uses guns in a team deathmatch situation. The basis of this resource pack is to use guns from games like Battlefield and Call of Duty within Minecraft. The textures of the new tools are detailed and match those of famous games. This resource pack can only be used for very specific purposes, so many gamers might not find this useful. Apart from the weapons that are added into the game, there are some other textures that have been implemented as well as new animations for the game. Along with that, there are some new sounds that are added to the game to give an extra level of flair and uniqueness.
Rex Wasted — Screenshots
Rex Wasted — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
You guys are idiots its a scam. Theres nothing to do with ViddyHD its trying to have you install some app that going to put viruses all over your computer. Dont do it.
Green box are download links for all resource packs on this website!
LOL he’s actually idiot
he’s don’t know how to download
wheres the download button?