The LushCraft HD resource pack is a pack designed around simplicity. When the textures of Minecraft are high quality, but appear extremely simple, then you will be able to enjoy the gameplay experience much more. The simplistic visuals of LushCraft are defined by the lower detail blocks. All blocks appear like their Vanilla Minecraft counterparts, but are designed to appear super simple and flat. The flat design provides an air of smoothness and premium visual quality like no other. This pack uses visual design to remove the excess noise from Minecraft’s world and allows you to focus on the details that really matter. The designer used a slightly brighter color palette to make the world cheerier and open for adventure. There is a flood of new visuals that improve the game world while making the in-game experience soft on the eyes.
LushCraft HD — Screenshots
LushCraft HD — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.