The Bow to Gun resource pack is straightforward as possible. It replaces the bow in Minecraft with a gun texture. Along with this one change, there are many weapons and items that have been changed to look like modern warfare tools rather than the old and outdated tools used in Vanilla Minecraft. There are no adjustments made to the terrain or building textures within the game, this is exclusively used for the tools, armor, and weapons within the game to make your character appear like a modern warfare soldier instead. Enjoy a new selection of weapons and armor thanks to the Bow to Gun HD resource pack.
Bow to Gun — Screenshots
Bow to Gun — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.