This resource pack is abandoned and likely not work with the most recent version of Minecraft.
The Bow to Gun resource pack is straightforward as possible. It replaces the bow in Minecraft with a gun texture. Along with this one change, there are many weapons and items that have been changed to look like modern warfare tools rather than the old and outdated tools used in Vanilla Minecraft. There are no adjustments made to the terrain or building textures within the game, this is exclusively used for the tools, armor, and weapons within the game to make your character appear like a modern warfare soldier instead. Enjoy a new selection of weapons and armor thanks to the Bow to Gun HD resource pack.
Bow to Gun compatible versions:
Bow to Gun — Screenshots
Bow to Gun — Installation Guide
We recommended pre-install the Optifine Mod, without it some features of Bow to Gun may not working.
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
So the resourse pack is AWESOME but I think you forgot to rename the bow to a gun or something and
the stone sword a crowbar and stuff like that.Anyways can you add the names if you can?It’d be nice 😀
It is impossible to rename stuff in resource packs -.-
You just don’t know how.
you know you can just use an anvil and rename it
You install it just like a texture pack, but in ‘resource packs’ instead of ‘texture packs’
Question:The gun sound dosent work for me. I’m using mac so is that the problem