HerobrineCraft is a resource pack themed after the mythical Herobrine character, famed in the online Minecraft community. This resource pack fills the game with Herobrine themed elements. Most of the visuals of the game are the exact same, but gamers will find the Herobrine elements when they interact with NPCs, animals, or mobs. All of these game elements have been changed to look like Herobrine. You will find the glowing white eyes on every living creature, watching you as you make the next move. This is a resource pack for the true Minecraft community and pop-culture fans. For those that love Herobrine and want to see his appearance more often within the Minecraft world, be sure to load up this simple resource pack to change your game.
HerobrineCraft — Screenshots & Video
HerobrineCraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.