The Golbez Medieval resource pack is exactly what it describes itself to be in the title. This is a combination of art styles and details that create the atmosphere of a medieval and fantasy world within Minecraft. The textures of blocks are redesigned to be grittier, darker, and dim in order to make for a uniquely time-period-based gameplay experience. The textures are surprisingly realistic as well, with some of the blocks appearing as real as photographs. It is easy to tell that Golbez22 took a lot of time and effort into designing the new game blocks in order to bring a new atmosphere into the game. You will find that many of the details of the game and the resource pack replicate some of the most famous fantasy and medieval games available. This is a simple and straightforward resource pack that will offer you a new gaming experience for your Minecraft game. This is ideal for those who want to design medieval-style buildings, cities, or other structures. Because of the unique building block textures, you can make some amazing fortresses for your medieval and fantasy-themed Minecraft World.
Golbez22's Medieval — Screenshots
Golbez22's Medieval — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.