Just as the name suggests, the SkyrimCraft resource pack for Minecraft combines the fantasy world of the famed Skyrim game with Minecraft. Skyrim is known as one of the most revolutionary games in the history of gaming. The outstanding game world, details, and story made that game an instant classic. Now, you can immerse yourself into a familiar game world where you can explore a Skyrim-like atmosphere. Minecraft might appear more simple visually than Minecraft, but many of the core details of the games are similar. It is surprising how when you load this resource pack up for the first time and the familiarity of Skyrim resonates through the design of the new Minecraft world. Become the Dragonborn and fight off monsters and become the hero of your new Skyrim-themed world.
SkyrimCraft — Screenshots
SkyrimCraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.