Silent Hill resource pack updates the greater part of the default textures, minecraft recently has fundamentally. The resource pack is accessible in 3 distinctive resolutions: 64x, 128x and 256x. For players who don’t as of recently know the distinction of the resolutions; the higher the determination number, the more itemized the pack is. Be that as it may, the more point by point the texture pack is, the more probable your diversion will smash, or slack fundamentally. The High Resolution texture packs may not be a sharp thought for players with workstations that are not intended for a high utilization of FPS. The new textures have been intended to be darker, spookier and more medieval. The developer has succeeded if these parts of the texture pack were his unique objective. In the event that a dim and spooky pack might put you off, the resource pack is truly an amazing lovely pack. This is the thing that truly makes it culminate, on the grounds that it is eminent for all ages.
Silent Hill Changelog v1.7:
- Added new Mob sounds for Zombies, Ghasts and Villagers
- Added new Music, and Cave sounds
- Updated 1.7.5 happy minecrafting!
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of MCPATCHER to correctly run this resource pack!
- Next, download the Silent Hill 64x,128x or 256x for Minecraft 1.7.5 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Load up Minecraft and select the resource pack from your main menu!