MCPatcher HD is a very important tool for users of resource packs in HD (from 32×32 up to 512×512 there are resolution HD). Without this tool more resolutely would not see so good, only 16×16 packs, you do not need to install this tool. MCPatcher was created by Kahr and he it currently occupies for updates to each new version updating for Minecraft. This tool along with the support of version Resource Packs in 1.7.5, but can also convert texture packs from 1.5 to 1.7! This replaces Mojang’s TextureEnder.jar while also moving all MCPatcher-related files to a new directory structure. You may see below the following resource packs structure of the new packs, video preview, image with this tool, installation tutorial and download links for Windows, MAC and Linux.
This is the structure for resource packs:
assets/minecraft/textures - all vanilla files assets/minecraft/mcpatcher - all MCPatcher files
~ = assets/minecraft/mcpatcher ~/anim - Custom animations (not items or blocks) ~/cit - Custom Item Textures rules ~/cit.properties - Global CIT properties ~/colormap - Custom biome palettes ~/color.properties - Global Custom Colors settings ~/ctm - Connected Textures rules ~/dial - Custom clock and compass ~/font - HD Font. ~/lightmap - Custom lighting palettes for overworld, Nether, the End ~/line - Custom fishing line and lead textures ~/mob - Random Mobs alts and biome+height rules ~/renderpass.properties - Better Glass ~/sky - Skybox textures and properties for Better Skies
Notes and Recent Changes:
- Updated to support the new resource packs format introduced in 1.7
- A utility to convert texture packs to resource packs format.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download the correct version of the patcher for your OS.
- Now, open file whom you download.
- Click on the “Patch” button!
- Now we have to wait for finish of the installed MCP!
- After everything is installed, you can test if it works correctly a resource pack HD. Just make you a click on “Test Minecraft” button!