Classic gamers will remember the original Runescape, a famous RPG-style game with medieval and fantasy designs to them. This game has since been upgraded and still is one of the most popular games to play online. There are some small elements that are shared between Runescape and Minecraft, but it is thanks to the Runescape resource pack that the two-game worlds can collide. Experience new RPG elements and designs within the Minecraft world from this expertly developed resource pack. With new bonuses of fantasy themes and softer textures throughout the Minecraft game world, you can enjoy so many new adventures in your game. This resource pack is simple and will run on nearly any PC thanks to its visual optimization.
Runescape — Screenshots
Runescape — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.