Prime Craft HD brings a bunch of awesome designs and visual changes into Minecraft. The developers have taken special precautions to provide upgrades to the GUI, changing many of the HUD details, inventory styles, and chest management interfaces along with it. The overall visual inspiration behind this resource pack is simplicity. All of the main textures in the game have been drastically simplified to serve for a more visually appealing gameplay experience. Many of the block textures are softened and simplified to provide a more refined atmosphere within Minecraft. Many of the default textures of Vanilla Minecraft are found within this resource pack. They have been upscale to fit a higher resolution required for the Prim Craft HD resource pack. This pack runs at the slightly improved 32x resolution for Minecraft. Do not expect so many unique features from this resource pack outside of the nice changes for the Minecraft GUI.
Prime Craft HD — Screenshots
Prime Craft HD — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.