Some serious gamers know the well-known Borderlands game franchise. Bordercraft is the combination of Borderlands and Minecraft. Now, you can play Minecraft with the style of art and items that are found in the Borderlands universe. Borderlands was well-known for its art style and unique gameplay mechanics. With the hard work of the Bordercraft developer, many of those beloved features and designs have made their way into the Minecraft world. With detailed blocks and in-game item designs, the cartoonish and visual styles of the two games have combined. This adds a new element of visual fun that adds to the RPG elements of Minecraft. Explore a world with all new textures and designs that will greatly improve your adventures throughout your Minecraft world. Textures have a new level of realism to them and bring more detail into the Minecraft world. There is also a large upgrade in the game’s GUI to match that of Borderlands. Items and weapons have also been redesigned to match the source material.
Bordercraft — Screenshots & Video
Bordercraft — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.