For the ultimate simplistic and somewhat cartoonish Minecraft gaming experience, give The Golden Resource Pack a try. This pack fills the game with super simple textures and designs that reduce the overall noise and over-complication of many of the default Minecraft textures. The developer stated that this resource pack is best designed for those looking to make modern buildings or other modernist structures within the game. The soft textures and simple designs offer that feeling of modern detail and smoothness into your structures. This is the ideal pack for modern creative players. If you are looking to make some simple and straightforward buildings with little regard to the surrounding atmosphere, then the Golden Resource Pack is the right option for you. The three ideal resources to use with this resource pack are glass, metal, and stone materials. The new and outstanding designs of those three resources will allow you to make amazing houses, bases, buildings, and much more.
The Golden — Screenshots
The Golden — Installation Guide
- Download this resource pack. – You should download a ZIP file
- Now launch Minecraft and go to Options. – Make sure to open Minecraft: Java Edition
- Click on the “Resource Packs…” button.
- Drag and drop downloaded ZIP file into Minecraft window.
- The new resource pack should be in your “Available” list of packs.
Something You Should Know
- We do not download and upload any resource pack on our server.
- We use only links from the official author, they are 100% safe.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.